HOW TO PLAY
- Each participant creates a NEW LINEUP EACH WEEK ONLINE (takes less than 5 minutes).
- You use a $60,000 VIRTUAL SALARY CAP to build a lineup of 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF (incredibly simple for both novice and experienced participants).
- SALARIES CHANGE WEEK TO WEEK (salary system and point structure is “just like FanDuel“).
You must fill up your entire fantasy roster each week without surpassing the $60,000 salary cap. Once your fantasy football salary cap roster is completely filled, you’re ready to go!
*** See the Bonus Play/Referral Program page for ways to enter additional lineups each week to increase you odds of winning the weekly contests and the season-long (cumulative points) contest.
- 1 Quarterback
- 2 Running Backs
- 3 Wide Receivers
- 1 Tight End
- 1 Kicker
- 1 Defense
Once you have picked your starting lineup, the goal is to have your team earn you more points than the other participants! Below is the scoring system used to calculate points in the contest.
- Passing Yards = 0.04 pts
- Passing Touchdowns = 4 pts
- Rushing Yards = 0.1 pts
- Rushing Touchdowns = 6 pts
- Receiving Yards = 0.1 pts
- Receiving Touchdowns = 6 pts
- Receptions = 0.5 pts
- Kickoff Return Touchdowns = 6 pts
- Punt Return Touchdowns = 6 pts
- Own Fumbles Recovered For Touchdowns = 6 pts
- Two-Point Conversions Scored = 2 pts
- Two-Point Conversion Passes = 2 pts
- Field Goals From 0-39 yards = 3 pts
- Field Goals From 40-49 yards = 4 pts
- Field Goals From 50+ yards = 5 pts
- Extra Point Conversions = 1 pt
- Interceptions = (-1 pt)
- Fumbles Lost = (-2 pts)
- Sacks = 1 pt
- Blocked Kicks = 2 pts
- Interceptions Made = 2 pts
- Opponent Fumbles Recovered = 2 pts
- Safeties = 2 pts
- Return Touchdowns = 6 pts
- Fumble Return Touchdowns = 6 pts
- 0 Points Allowed = 10 pts
- 1-6 Points Allowed = 7 pts
- 7-13 Points Allowed = 4 pts
- 14-20 Points Allowed = 1 pt
- 21-27 Points Allowed = 0 pts
- 28-34 Points Allowed = (-1 pt)
- 35+ Points Allowed = (-4 pts)
There will be multiple ways to win in the Beyond Ballers League…WEEKLY CONTESTS and a TOTAL POINTS CONTEST. The payouts for both the contests and the total points contest are as follows:
- 1st Place = 50% of the prize pool
- 2nd Place = 30% of the prize pool
- 3rd Place = 20% of the prize pool