The Fantasy Gives Site is not intended for children under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years old please do not provide personally identifiable information of any kind on the Fantasy Gives Site.
Types of Information Collected and How it is Collected
1. User Provided Information. You may provide to Fantasy Gives what is generally called “personally identifiable” information if you register, such as name, email address, address, phone number and birth date. In addition, Fantasy Gives may give you the option to provide us with certain demographic information about yourself.
- Aggregate Data. Aggregate data is data we collect about a group or category of features, services or individuals, from which individual identities have been removed. For example, information about how you use a feature may be collected and combined with information about how others use the same feature, without any personal information included in the resulting data. Fantasy Gives uses aggregate data to help identify trends and understand member needs so we can provide better features and services. Fantasy Gives may also share automatically collected and other aggregate non-personally-identifiable information with interested third parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Fantasy Gives Site.
- Cookies. Data, such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system and browser type, and the date and time of your visit, may be automatically collected through the use of “cookies” (small files that are stored on your computer by a website to give you a unique identification). Cookies also keep track of services you have used, record registration information regarding your login name and password, ensure you do not repeatedly see advertisements, record your preferences and keep you logged into the Fantasy Gives Site.
Disclosure of Information
We do not sell, rent or share personally identifiable information with third parties without your prior consent except in the limited circumstances described in this Policy. We share personally identifiable information with third party contractors who assist us in performing internal functions necessary to operate our business. These functions may include: analyzing data, providing marketing assistance and processing payment transactions. We limit the information shared with our third party contractors to information which is necessary to carry out those functions. We require that these parties agree to process such information in compliance with this Policy, we use reasonable efforts to limit their use of such information, and we require these parties to use any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures. We are not responsible for any information you provide to third party contractors directly, and we encourage you to become familiar with their practices before disclosing information directly to them.
We share automatically collected and other aggregate non-personally-identifiable information with interested third parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Fantasy Gives Site.
We do not share personally identifiable information with other third party organizations for their marketing, advertising or promotional use without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in.
Except as stated in this Policy, we do not share personally identifiable information about Users with third parties unless we reasonably believe that doing so is legally required or is in Fantasy Gives’ interest to protect its property or other legal rights or the rights or property of others.
In addition, information about our Users, including personally identifiable information, may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing or sale of Fantasy Gives assets, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personally identifiable information could be transferred to third parties as one of our business assets.
User Profile and Password
If you register, you can update, correct, or delete your user information and email subscription preferences at any time by going to the log-in section of the Fantasy Gives Site though you may not edit your User name which is viewable to other users. Your registration information is accessible online only through the use of a password. To protect the confidentiality of your personal information, we recommend that you keep your password confidential.
We use reasonable security measures in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. However, we cannot guarantee protection of all information in all cases, for example we cannot guarantee protection against interception, misappropriation, misuse, or alteration, or that your information will not be disclosed or accessed by accidental circumstances or by the unauthorized acts of others. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Fantasy Gives may post a notice on the Fantasy Gives Site if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us.
Special Note to International Users
The Fantasy Gives Site is hosted in the United States. If you are a User accessing the Fantasy Gives Site from the European Union, Asia, or any other region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure, that differ from United States laws, please note that you are transferring your personal data to the United States which does not have the same data protection laws as the EU and other regions, and by providing your personal data you permit:
- The use of your personal data for the uses identified above in accordance with the Policy
- The transfer of your personal data to the United States as indicated above
We will modify this Policy if our privacy practices materially change. For changes to this Policy that may be materially less restrictive on our use or disclosure of personal information that you have provided to us, we will attempt to obtain your consent before applying the revised Policy to your personally identifiable information obtained after the revision. Otherwise, we will notify you of such changes by posting the new policy on our Site and indicating the date it was last updated at the bottom of the Policy. We encourage you to review the Policy each time you visit our Site to see if it has been updated, in order to make sure you understand how personal information you provide will be used.
If you have any questions about this Policy, or the practices of or your dealings with the Fantasy Gives Site, please feel free email us.
Last Updated August 10, 2013